Looking for a career in dentistry whether be it a dentist, Dental Assistant / Nurse, Hygienist, Receptionist / Front Office Coordinator Jobs in Joondalup, Perth?
Why not apply for a role at our clinic, Joondalup City Dental.
- Dental Assistant / Nurse
- Receptionist / Front Office Coordinator
About Our Clinic
Joondalup City Dental is one of the first dental clinic / surgery in the Joondalup, Perth area. We have over 25 years of combined dental experience. We have the latest dental technology and are trained with the up-to-date dental treatment technique recognised within Australia.
Roles Available at our Clinic:
At Joondalup City Dental we have several roles available and are always looking to help our employees develop their career within the dental field.
You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude, and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans; therefore, clinical competence is required.
You will be required to build your patient base and will acquire a patient base through new patients, local networking and transfer of patients from an experienced clinician reducing substantial hours.
What we are looking for
– High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
– Some Australian private practice experience preferred
– Current AHPRA registration
– Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
We have a strong dental hygiene program set up in our clinic and are open for dental hygienist who interested in a role to submit an application below.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Appropriately qualified, you will be highly competent and experienced in all facets of dental hygiene services with sound expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of oral health issues.
You will be responsible for oral health promotion and the provision of a wide range of dental care across the practice including the use of preventative, educational and therapeutic methods to help ensure individual patients achieve and maintain oral health.
You will be a true team player committed to contributing positively to our friendly and professional team and well-established patient base.
Skills and experience
– Have relevant qualifications Dental Hygiene Qualifications recognised within Australia (Advance Diploma or Degree in Oral Health Therapy)
– AHPRA registration
– Has proof of Hep B Vaccination
– Valid Police Clearance
– Valid Working with Children’s Check
– Experience using Dental 4 Windows (Essential)
– Have a genuine interest in educating patients in all aspects of dental hygiene.
– Show willingness to assist with other practice tasks.
– Have sound computer skills.
– Have the ability to handle stressful situations.
– Demonstrate a positive and friendly personality with the ability to work well within a team.
– Have knowledge and adhere to infection control procedures and an understanding of health and safety requirements.
– Have exceptional organisation and communication skills.
– Demonstrate well-rounded interpersonal skills.
– Are self-motivated and show initiative, friendly and respectful
– Have immaculate presentation and etiquette.
– Willingness to exceed patient’s expectations and develop relationships
– Efficient delivery of high-quality treatment
– Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
– Meets the practice treatment philosophy
Here is what we are looking for in a Dental Nurse/Assistant who would fit in our clinic:
Job details and requirements:
– Keen interest in General Dentistry
– Suitable applicant must hold a current Registration in Dental Nursing (Cert 3 or 4)
– Previous Experience (Dental Nursing) is essential but not a requirement
– Experience in using Dental 4 Windows software is essential
– Has proof of Hep B Vaccination
Dental Receptionist / Front Dental Coordinator
A high demand for our services has created a position for a Receptionist to join our experienced team. You will match this philosophy and have a genuine long term career interest and commitment. Our approach to patient care is unique and personalised, from appointment scheduling to treatment.
· Previous dental reception experience is essential, and some nursing background is beneficial
· Excellent phone manner
· A high level of appointment book scheduling skill
· Experience in Dental 4 Windows (D4W) dental software will be an advantage
· A hard working, self-motivated, pro-active style
· Excellent people skills, with the ability to listen well and remember details
· A team player approach
· Excellent organisation skills
· Works well under stress
· Experience handling IV & GA lists (highly favourable)
Location of our clinic
Our clinic is located in the heart of the Joondalup City inside the Sanori house. Our address is Suite 1, 126 Grand Boulevard, Joondalup WA 6027.
Fill out the details in the form below and attach a copy of your CV then click submit. Looking forward to having you on aboard our team!
Disclaimer: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, we encourage you to discuss these matters with an appropriately qualified dental practitioner.